Jewish Humour, Jewish jokes, laughs and funny features
Saturday June 24th 2017

‘Jewish Humour FYI’ Archives

Religious Apps for Blackberry PlayBook

Religious Apps for Blackberry PlayBook

They still make apps for PlayBook? Funny And Jewish is a clean Jewish Humour website.

Sending Rabbis Chanukah Cards

Sending Rabbis Chanukah Cards

This time of year many Jews are left wondering, “Should I be sending my rabbi some sort of holiday greeting? And if so, is it appropriate to flash off a quick, time-saving Chanukah e-message, or is a traditional paper card still the way to go?” The International Coalition of Jewish Councils agree that it is definitely a good idea to send your [...]

Jewish Wedding Advice – Funny Jewish Humour

Jewish Wedding Advice – Funny Jewish Humour

Dear Funny Jewish Answer Lady: I am going to be married for the first time and my Jewish mother and I disagree on the time I need to be home. The general reception and wedding ceremony should be over by 7 pm, with dinner and dancing probably going until midnight, but she wants me to be home by midnight. I’m not quite sure why she is being so [...]

1% of Jews Mildly Depressed-Jewish Humour

1% of Jews Mildly Depressed-Jewish Humour

Study finds that 1 % of Jews are Mildly Depressed. The other 99% are complete basket cases. And with that..., thank you and goodnight. If you drink, drive safely. Next time try the veal.It's prepared kosher for your table. Joking aside, this little Jewish funny really made us laugh. Funny and Jewish is a clean Jewish Humour (Jewish Humor) [...]

Health is Never Guaranteed for Terrorists

Health is Never Guaranteed for Terrorists

Jewish Humour - Checkups Are No Guarantee for Health…Especially If You’re A Terrorist. New Jewish medical evidence dares to once again fly in the face of conventional wisdom. A recent massive review of medical data from terror-sponsoring nations confirms that receiving regular medical checkups do not, repeat: do not reduce the chances [...]

Dear Funny Jewish Humour Lady

Dear Funny Jewish Humour Lady

Dear Funny Jewish Humour Lady: I am an only Jewish child and recently married a Jewish woman. My Jewish wife has a Jewish sister who has three Jewish children. One is in Jewish nursery, the other is in a Jewish high school and the third is marrying a shiksa. The little Mrs. And I agree that the gentile tradition of excessive gift giving over [...]

Funny Things To Do While Shopping

Funny Things To Do While Shopping

Rush up to the store's manager and say in your best official voice, "Code 2 in Kids Shoes. Get on it STAT!" Go to Customer Service and put a chocolate bar on layaway. Move 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' signs to carpeted areas. When you hear announcements coming over the PA (the loud speaker, not the Palestinian Authority), assume a fetal position and [...]

 Page 1 of 4  1  2  3  4 »